Monday, December 16, 2013

In The Meantime

Sorry for the blog silence...I assure you, silence has not been the case over here.

I have so many thoughts, so many quickly scrawled sentences, hurriedly typed notes. Written in the dark, in the early morning light, in the all too soon Seattle dusk. 

At first, I tried to keep blogging. To organize my thoughts, create paragraphs and catchy opening lines to draw the reader into the story.  But after several frustrating tries, I decided to focus on something else.


I'm loving every second with this little guy. I've decided it's ok to spend as much time as I can with him snuggling on the couch. I want to soak up every blessed moment, watch him grow over time, see his eyes process everything around him. 

Because this time is fleeting. He's already so much bigger than when I first held him in my arms. I'll never have this time again and I already miss the moments that have already passed.

So I won't mourn the lost time to blog. I'll continue to jot my thoughts down as I can, and in bits and pieces I'll construct some posts. I have so many things to share, to talk about. But for now, all I want is right here in my arms and I'm not about to let him go just yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment